Here you can find the materials for all public talks and the links to the corresponding recordings.
- Welcome to the Workshop by Prof. Joshua Weitz and Prof. James C. Gumbart
- Plenary lecture on Modeling COVID-19: what went wrong and right, and what’s next by Prof. Sarah Cobey
- Lecture on Stochastic Modeling of Epidemics by Prof. Joshua Weitz
- Translating models into interactive Dashboards by Dr. Lavanya Rhishishwar and Aroon Chande
Slides Recording GitHub repository
- Plenary Lecture on Network Science Theory and Covid 19 by Prof. Sam Scarpino
All recordings can also be found on our YouTube playlist.